Apparatus/Reformer, Jump Board, Swing-a-Lates, and Aerial Pilates sessions are by appointment, based on instructor availability.
Interested in classes or a package combining Pilates, Pole Dancing and/or Massage? Directly contact instructor of choice directly below.
Pilates: No experience necessary. Modifications provided for all levels.
PILATES APPARATUS Instructors, Trisha Hatfield Graves and Heather Christopher:
Joseph Pilates' equipment allows you to fine-tune and address goals and objectives. (Mat sold separately.)
50-min sessions are by appointment.
Session charges are based on Private (1), or Semi-Private (Group 2-5).
Jumpboard Reformer available by request.
- Mat evolved from the signature "homework" of Joseph Pilates and involves a variety of floor work moves.
- Open to all levels of experience & use any combination of balls, bands, rings, springs, and foam rollers. Never boring!
- Sign up for 30 or 50 min classes online, by phone (Trisha - 360-352-3444 / Heather - 360-556-4620), or at the studio.
- Apparatus and Mat packages are sold separately.
- Combines light hand-weights, core-focused Pilates, and the ballet barre, for strength, flexibility, stability, and balance.
- To sign up, contact Heather; firstname.lastname@example.org or 360-556-4620.
- Mat packages with Heather also include Barre classes.
UNIQUE PILATES OFFERINGS Instructors, Trisha Hatfield Graves and Heather Christopher:
- SWING-a-LATES: Pilates adapted to playground swings. 50-min. Max 3 persons.
- AERIAL PILATES: Pilates adapted to yoga slings. 50-min. Max 3 persons.
- Sessions are by appointment with deducted charges the same as Apparatus.
- Class duration varies combining a comprehensive warm up with pole dance, for an awesome and fun full-body workout!
- Private & Semi-Private lessons available w/Cally.
- To schedule a 2-hr Saturday Pole Party, send email to: email@example.com.
MASSAGE with SYMBIOBLISS: LMP, Kelly Schuable: 360-556-7424 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Studio schedule above is ON-HOLD due to Covid-19 closure